First things first
Planning your event should be a sweet experience. Whether it’s a wedding, corporate, or personal event, we believe the best way to begin is an open and honest conversation. We do this with an initial, complimentary 30-45-minute meeting.
We listen – this is your event, we want you to tell us all of your ideas and give us your vision.
We ask questions – once we have an idea of what you want, we provide you with options and tell you where we can help.
We customize a package – if we don’t have the perfect package for you already built, we create one based on your needs.
We go to work – once we all agree, you sign the contract and off we go.
We provide planning and coordination, on-site management, referrals, and problem solving for weddings, corporate, and personal events. So, yes, pretty much the whole kit + caboodle:
Layout and Design of Customized:
- Floor Plan
- Decor Concept Board
Pre-Event scheduling and contracting
- Venue Viewings
- Caterer and Dessert Provider Tastings
- Floral Decor Vendors
- Hair and Makeup
- Guest Accommodations
- Offering Etiquette Advice
- Negotiation of Contracts
- Final Timeline and Floor plan
On-site Coordination and Event Management:
- Point of Contact for all Vendors
- Confirmation of Vendor schedules
- Confirmation of Venue guidelines
- Dissemination of Final Timeline and Floor plan
- Managing Timeline/Event Flow
- Coordination of Vendor Set-Up and Break-down
- Coordination of Day-of Transportation
- Coordination of Day-of Payments